Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Got Espresso?

I found a wonderful product and just have to share it with everyone! I think you must know by now that my husband loves coffee. I love coffee too but not to the extreme. I enjoy a great cup of coffee but don't really want to do all the work he likes to do. I mean now he roasts his own. (he tried to grow a plant, but alas, it didn't grow) Anyway, I stumbled upon this coffee on one of my quests to give my husband something new and fun. It makes the most amazing espresso! It's called Torrefacto. Here is how La Tienda describes it-

"If you have tried to recreate the wonderful café con leche you tasted in Madrid or Granada, your quest is over. This coffee is the secret ingredient that produces the thicker, more flavorful brew that many of you crave. Torrefacto coffee is rarely imported into the United States, even though it is the preferred roast for tapa bars and cafes in Spain. Here is 100% Torrefacto Roast for coffee aficionados who want to make their own personal blends. You determine the intensity of the coffee by varying the percentage of torrefacto beans to regular beans in the mix. You can have an enjoyable time adding different proportions to your favorite coffee beans until you find the coffee that is just right for you!.

From a delighted customer: Hey Folks, Just received my order about an hour ago and immediately made coffee with the torrefacto. Ay Dios Mio... what a difference! Man, what a cup of coffee it was. Thanks again

Torrefacto is produced by a special roasting process that produces a remarkably robust, full-bodied cup of coffee, without a hint of bitterness. A portion of the quality raw coffee beans are coated with a fine mist of sugar before they are poured in the roaster with the other quality beans. If you have tried to recreate the wonderful café con leche you tasted in Madrid or Granada, your quest is over"

If you love coffee, or are just curious then please try it! You can buy it HERE. You won't be disappointed! It is simply the best cup of espresso I have ever had! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! Torrefacto rocks!!
You do know how to make Café con Leche, don't you?
Love. Love. Love La Tienda.

Next thing I know, you'll be making paella! =D
Love you!