Sunday, February 04, 2007

A new season!

I can't believe it is already February! I bought a new wreath for my door and life seems good! Doesn't it look great against my fabulous red door. (thanks Marti!)

I have been on LDN now for 45 days. I'm into my first refill. I have been doing great except for a few colds. I would think that was unusual, but everyone around here seems to be having colds and bronchitis. So, I'm not alarmed. As far as M.S. symptoms go, I am still doing great. A few nights I have had leg pain, but nothing like it was. It didn't drive me to tears. I am still a big pusher of LDN and whole heartily recommend anyone with MS, or other autoimmune diseases to consider it as an option for treatment.

In the mean time, Happy Valentines Day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

--
nice wreath!

love you

Anonymous said...

I.Love.That.Wreath!
It is so beautifully festive. You are so "with it!" (I'm jealous)
I don't know about painting the inside of my door, though. It might be red-overkill with my red furniture.
But it looks awesome in your home...
Did I mention that... I.LOVE.That.Wreath. =D