Wednesday, March 14, 2007

One more thing.....

Did I mention that a dear friend gave us a pound of Jamaica Blue Mountain coffee? It just made my morning- Jamaican Blue Mountain cappuccino in my Longaberger mug ground by a Zassenhaus Coffee Mill! These coffee mills have been scarce lately. Our favorite coffee supply site, Sweet Maria's, has not been able to get them. And, if you are a coffee purist, you will understand how serious this is! When I found out they were not producing any new ones I started worrying that this one would break. THEN WHAT WOULD WE DO????? When I calmed down, I read that they are h oping to have more at Sweet Maria's in a few months! (and of coarse there is always eBay) WHEW! OK...back to my blog, what a wonderful morning I had with my Jamaican Blue Mountain cappuccino! Hey, it's almost afternoon cappuccino time! Got to go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you telling me I am ONCE AGAIN A LOSER?? Because we still use our ancient Krupps grinder? (sigh) I just can't keep up. You guys are way too coffee savvy for me. =D