Sunday, April 22, 2007

I'm bonafided!

I received a surprise in the mail yesterday! My very own "Marta's Cuban-American Kitchen" apron! I feel so.... bonafided! The only minor problem is I can only really cook a couple Cuban dishes, and of coarse they are Marta's recipes.

I do love her arroz-con-pollo recipe, and I feel like a real Cuban cook when I make it.

Thanks Marti for blessing me this week! You're the best!

I'd love to post her killer Arroz-Con-Pollo recipe, but I don't want to publish it before her. And I don't know if she has posted it on her site. (Don't think she has)

Anyway.....when she posts it, I will let you all know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look soo CUTE!
I want you to know that that is the only apron of it's kind. Made especially for YOU.
Yes, I am playing favorites (I confess). =D
LOVE YOU!!!