Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Man Vs. Wild and Things!

Who knew it was so wonderful being a Grandma? We had a wonderful Easter. On Easter our church does 3 services. Because of this we are all pretty tired so we do a low key meal (if we don't just take a nap). We all went over to Mary's for a wonderful Potato Soup and Salad. If I was on top of it, I would have had a picture like my friend Marti always does! But.....oh well....

On one of Mary and John's trips to Disneyland they enjoyed a soup called Loaded Baked Potato Soup. They have been working on getting the same taste as DL. I think they succeeded! It was delicious. You can try your hand at the recipe by clicking HERE!

Our little CJ was cute as usual and we all watched a new show....."Man Vs. Wild" on the Discovery Channel. What an amazing show. I think it is a pretty great educational show. If you haven't seen it, check it out! You never know when yo may need to survive in the wild!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's too adorable. But I would pay admission to see her in "tantrum" form.
Ha! =D