Wednesday, June 27, 2007

My link...to Kevin Bacon


Here's my handsome son with one of my all time favorites Alice Cooper. My son was part of the Fresno Pacific Concert Choir (hence the tux) a few years ago. They went on a tour singing at different churches. This time they were in Arizona. Low and behold Alice Cooper attended this church and my son got to meet him and pose for this picture. Funny, but most of the kids on the tour didn't know who he was. (Although I am sure they all knew his song "School's Out For Summer") Anyway, this is not the reason for the post.

My friend Marti had a post recently about playing games with her family and that her son especially likes the game "6 Degrees of Kevin Bacon". I promptly linked her to Kevin Bacon, and here it is:

Marti to Me, Pam. Pam to her wonderful son Gene. Gene to Alice Cooper, who he met at a church concert he did in college. Alice Cooper to Tony Shalhoub in the Monk episode "Mr. Monk and the Garbage Strike". Tony Shalhoub to Meg Ryan in "Against the Ropes". Meg Ryan to Kevin Bacon in "In The Cut"! There you have it!

Now...anyone who knows me can take her name out and insert yours! How amazing that we are all linked.....not to mention we came from one woman. (previous post)

Couldn't resist:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha!
Hysterical!
I'm trying to change the game to link back to Andy Garcia (a Cuban, of course). =D
Thanks for playing!