Saturday, August 16, 2008

Is this cheating?

If you have been following my blog you will know we have been experimenting with Marta's Cuban coffee. A few days ago Gene found this item

It's an Ikea milk-frother. One key to the Cuban coffee seems to be the beating of the sugar to make the espuma. We decided to make it easier on our wrists and try this milk frother.


Ok, I know we are not suppose to use plastic containers to do this!

It seemed to work! I'm sure my Cuban friends are going crazy right now...but hey, I'm Irish! Not to mention the fact that my husband is Italian and to him you should not put sugar in your espresso.


One fun thing about trying to perfect the Cuban coffee, I have been using all my various espresso cups. This one was given to me by another pastor who had just come back from a trip to Israel.
Pretty sweet! (I made a funny) :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

--
it may be cheating...but who cares!

way to problem solve.