Sunday, October 04, 2009

Happy Birthday Mary!


My daughter turned 29 on Saturday! Where has the time gone? I can't believe it really! On Friday we had a birthday bash. Here are some hi-lights of the fun

CJ and I made cookies!

CJ mostly ate the icing!

There was a brief visit from a preying mantis on our front window.

We took goofy pictures while waiting for the family to arrive.

Uncle Gene and Aunt Kelly came and brought their new Toy Story Mania WII game.

Some of the games needed 3D glasses, but the ones we had didn't seem to work.

Who cares? I look cute!

We had balloons!

I set a beautiful table!

Instead of cake Mary wanted sugar cookies.

We had the most delicous balsamic vinegar!

We had press pot coffee, and I couldn't resist trying to take a reflection picture!

We taught CJ the fun of wishing on a wish bone!

CJ popped the bubble wrap

We drank a lot of MILK! (of coarse, since we have a dairyman in the family)

All in all it was a wonderful time.

Happy Birthday Mary Beary! We love you so much! Here's to many, many more years!

No comments: