Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Our very first trip Grandparent trip to DL (solo!)


I can't believe how fast time flies! My daughter had her 10th wedding anniversary and we got to have CJ for the week while her parents went on a cruise. So, we went to Disneyland! (of coarse, what else?) I think I have some great stories to share, but for now I'm talking about the ears. She loves those ears and wore them most of the time! They were hers from another trip, but we had them embroidered. I was just going to have "CJ" put on them, but the Cast Members acted like that was odd. So we finally relented and put the year too.

I never stopped to think her mom might not have wanted the year. I felt pressured! Anyway, here's some cute shots of her and her ears....Enjoy!

She visited her parents paving stone...

She wore them on the subs...(my favorite picture!)

She let Papa wear them....

She wore them on Toy Story Mania...

Wore them on Small World...

In the stroller...

Wore them in 3D...

Wore them in Inoventions...

And it all started before the trip... in bed!

No comments: