Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Life is good


I realize I need to do a M.S. update. And I hope to do just that after Monday when I go to my neurologist. I have been progressing or getting older...does it really matter which? I think you can see that by the fact that I am not as current on my blog updates as I use to be. It seems that one day melds into another and before I know it a whole month has gone by! The last few weeks have seen so many things. My little grand daughter turned 5 and my grand son just turned 1! I made a collage of some of the pictures I took at Geno's 1st birthday party. As I look at them, I realize how truly blessed I am. I have 2 wonderful children who have married wonderful mates. They have two amazing children and I get to live close to them and be a part of their lives. Most families don't get so many blessings. I think of the tragic happenings in Japan (even as I type) and am humbled by the mercies I see in my life each day. So, here's to a blessed life and prayers for those suffering in Japan. I intend to appreciate each day!

No comments: