Saturday, May 21, 2011

Why the birds are so angry...


I just love the game Angry Birds. I have all the versions and am very proud to have achieved the 3 stars on every level on the Easter version! (not to mention finding all of the Easter Eggs!

(proof above!) But that's not important right now. It's my BFF's birthday! Marti and I have been friends since I was18. Here's the proof..

How cute are we?? There we are at the resting porch adjacent to the Silhouette Studio, 1979 or abouts. I'm always struck at how much my daughter looks like me in this picture. But, that is not important right now! She's always there to cheer me. She loves me under any circumstance...and we share bracelets!

Back to my post title...why are the birds so angry?

You might think it is because they have no wings....as mentioned in the last episode of Hawaii 5-O.

But, CJ knows the real reason...

They are angry because it isn't their birthday!
Happy Birthday Marti! I love you MORE!

1 comment:

Marti said...

I. LOVE. THIS. and You.