Monday, January 15, 2007

Taizhou!






Welcome to all of you who visit my web page. If there is ever anything I can answer please ask. This is a visual of some visits I have had since I started the blog.

I created this site to talk about LDN the way my Friend Marti talks about the Cuban life. But it seems hard to talk about a condition, I continually have that does not change quickly (thankfully). So I try and give updates so I can get a feeling and have a record of how I am doing since I switched from the conventional treatment of Betaseron to the FDA non-approved treatment of LDN. Last week I had a visit from China! Welcome to Taizhou!

I have been on the up swing the last day or so. I could sleep without much trouble breathing. I seem to be fighting the cold and bronchitis on my own without the help of antibiotics. I know I am not a doctor but it seems to me the LDN is boosting my immune system. I started getting this cold/bronchitis on January 3 and now, the 15th I feel as if I am healing. What a wonderful thing it would be if I could heal like a "normal" person.

Thank you for reading my blog! Have a great week!

No comments: