Sunday, January 14, 2007

For Marti

I've been sick with this cold and didn't feel like cooking. So my wonderful husband cooked dinner last night. We used Marti's recipe for Arroz Con Pollo and it was delicious. Maybe it was so delicious because it was made with such love! I love you Gene, thanks for making my night a little better.

If you notice, he has on one of Marti's apronscubatogo.com which says Cocinero, which I think means....cook (male) :-)






There is the recipe above, I hope you can read it. If you would like me to e-mail the information then please write me!

My friend Marti asked me to answer these questions:

Two everyday things I couldn't live without:

  1. My Bible
  2. My E-Mail

Two of my favorite songs:

  1. Any of my son's songs, especially The Father's Song, which he refuses to record
  2. I Can Only Imagine

Two things I want to do before I die:

  1. Go to Disneyworld
  2. Go to Ireland with Gene

Two things I worry about:

  1. Getting Alzheimer's
  2. Being in a wheel chair

Two stores I shop at:

  1. eBay
  2. Target

Two things that scare me:

  1. Heights
  2. Being misunderstood

Two snacks I could eat every day:

  1. Krispy Kreme donuts
  2. Chex party mix

Two people I'd be lost without:

  1. Gene (my husband)
  2. Gene, Kelly, Mary, John and C.J.

Two nicknames I've been given:

  1. Pandy
  2. Grandma

Next two places I want to go on vacation:

  1. Disneyland
  2. Disneyland
Two people I think should answer these questions on their own blogs:
  1. Geno
  2. Mary



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Thanks for sharing & for the links. ;-)
Gene is sooo the Cuban Cocinero!