Monday, June 18, 2007

Happy Father's Day Gene!

I'm not sure how to say "thank you" to someone who has blessed my life for over 30 years! My wonderful husband and I have been married for almost 31 years now. He has been a father for close to 27 years and a grandfather for 1 1/2 years. He has accepted the roles with such grace and dignity. He gave is all to the kids and to me. What ever they needed and many times what they wanted he was sure to give it to them. I was pouring through pictures and could not decide which ones to post. There are so many wonderful moments caught on film. Whether or not it was teaching swinging, swimming, purity, compassion, love or wisdom, he did it all. He was a couch more times than I can remember. He taught t-ball, softball, baseball and when they became too advanced for his coaching, he then assisted. He went on mission trips with the kids to teach them compassion for others who are not as fortunate as we are. He was even blessed to baptise both of our children and their spouses. What an amazing legacy he has! I have uploaded some pictures for you to make you smile and and to show how truly wonderful he has been! (he rode the horse for Mary.....because he really doesn't like horses!)


Hope your father's day showed you how loved you are!



Friday we get to swim with CJ! The learning goes on!

No comments: