Saturday, December 09, 2006

Mickey Tree As Promised!

As promised I finished the Mickey tree! I am quite pleased with the outcome! Sad thing is that it is December 9th and I still haven't gotten out my Christmas dishes. It will be too late if I don't do it soon. I love Christmas and all the decorations, but I don't love getting older and things taking longer to achieve. I guess that is when you start enjoying the moment.

I am enjoying my trees though. I wanted to mention one other fun thing we do at Christmas, but It will be next time. I have to get ready for breakfast. We had a Women's Christmas Dinner last night at our church. The speaker was a long time friend. We are going to meet them for breakfast. They pastor Calvary Chapel Antelope Valley. We have known them for 26 years. It was fun to touch base again.

Until tomorrow! (or tonight!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

--
i love the tree. the house is like a forest!