Sunday, March 25, 2007

Mocha Brown or Frappuccino


OK, so I'm a little depressed lately. Maybe it is my age (50), or maybe my health or maybe allergies, but whatever it is I want to change something. I would love to be about 40 pounds lighter, but that takes some working on. Have you seen that commercial where the wife does the same diet as the husband and he looses 10 pounds to her 1? That's the plight of us 50 year old's. Besides having M.S. I have an under active thyroid. I
think that may be why my legs are so cold and my skin itches all over. I know, I have to go to the doctor. I have a great doctor, but I know he is going to want to run all those "tests" now that I am 50. (you know what I mean) So, I decided to focus on my hair! I am thinking I will go darker. What do you think? I found this site that is amazing. It is called TheHairStyler.com. You upload a picture of yourself and then you can change the styles and color to see how it will look. It seems I am drawn to some color called Mocha Brown. Sounds appropriate! Anyway, I'm still playing with the program. It cost $14.95 for 3 months. I figure it was a bargain because a wrong choice at the salon can cost much more!

On another note, my grand daughter is walking! I have some cute pictures of her in a dog cage.....but you will have to wait for those. Now before you report me, she went in there on her own! Anyway, thanks for your input in advance. Maybe I should have a Mocha and forget the hair style?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But I LOVE your blond hair!
Go have a mocha and then go here: http://www.becomeanmm.com/

It will totally cheer you!