Friday, May 09, 2008

There they are ...... THE HAPPY CALIFORNIA COWS!

As much as I love dairy products and my amazing Dairyman Son, I must admit I rarely see any "Happy California Cows" (like the clever California Cheese ads show). My son's family and/or dairy has something to do with those ads, but that is not important right now.

I spotted the elusive cows last week! There they were, THE HAPPY CALIFORNIA COWS! I wanted their autograph and wanted to get a picture with them like my friend Marti, but.....well....they didn't seem to feel the same way. So I settled for a picture. Funny, but they seemed smaller in person. :D


For your enjoyment...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cute are they??
(I totally would have figured out a way to get into the picture, but that's not important right now... =D)