Sunday, October 05, 2008

There is a lot she has already grown out of...


But a few still remain. She still likes to hide under her blankets, then jump out and surprise you.


She still likes reading books, any books with her papa. But she still likes looking at the Disneyland picture book.



She still likes playing with Momo. I figure she will play "to infinity and beyond"!



Now, she likes to bring the presents to you...but after she brings them, she still likes to open them!

Take it from me! Enjoy your children and grand children. They grow up so fast. (which means you are growing old fast) :D One of my favorite poems is this-

Give me patience when little hands
tug at me with ceaseless small demands;
Give me gentle words and smiling eyes,
And keep my lips from hasty, sharp replies,
Let me not in weariness, confusion or noise
Obscure my vision from life's fleeting joys
That when in years to come my house is still,
Beautiful memories its rooms may fill.

It gets me each time I read it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet post. I feel like that all the time. And Levi just turned one! Ahhh...