Saturday, December 20, 2008

On to the most wonderful week of the year!


I received a new toy. The star filter! So, being a novice I really don't know about all of this stuff. But I know that picture is cool!




I was surprised that at DL all the Christmas stuff was 50% off. Started to be freaked about the economy being there. There were LOTS of people on Thursday and probably today, but the hotel offered us another room for $129 a night. That is pretty low and amazing for the Disneyland Hotel. But, I digress....by star filter...

Packages from my BFF Marti.


Then....Gene goofing off...

I know you all want to see pictures of Disneyland....in time! I have to go grocery shopping!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

--
wow...i LOVE that second picture...the first one with the tree.

beautiful!

Jessica said...

wow those are some GREAT pictures! i love your tree :)