Tuesday, July 14, 2009

What do you get a guy after 33 years?


I have to admit, I didn't know what to get Gene for our 33rd Anniversary. Every now and then I get an amazing idea. I think this year was one of them. Gene always wants to grow a coffee plant. I know we are not in the area where this can grow, but hey who cares....right? I did a search for "coffee plant" and low an behold I found a site that sells coffee house plants. Since they were so reasonable, I decided to give it a try. And he was surprised and loved it! Now, we don't think we will get beans (says not for 4 years). And we are not good with plants, but I knew he would love the challenge. He has been researching it, thinking about it, and generally pretty excited. So, I wish him lots of luck and maybe we won't kill it.

If interested you can buy the plants here. Give it a try, let's see if they can grow!

No comments: