Saturday, August 28, 2010

Matthew 28:19-20


We have a dear couple from our Church who is on staff with YWAM. They recently went to China and brought us back a prize! It is a handwritten Tibetan scroll. It is really something to see. Kind of makes me think of what it must have been like to have a rabbi open a scroll and read from it

It unrolls quite far and is stunningly beautiful!

As I look at it, I think....wonder why our writing can't look that amazing?

So what does it say?

"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age." Matthew 28:19-20

Thanks so much Mike and Aleesha! We love it!

No comments: