Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Can't wait to write a letter!


I suppose I should change the focus of my blog to "the Pensiero's Disney silhouette" page! It's true, I love the silhouettes. Friends, family and characters grace my kitchen and now my family room walls. Last December I found a site that could change your photos into personalized silhouette jewelry! I was so excited to have a silhouette we had done at Disneyworld converted into a pendant! It was the perfect gift!

I follow their blog Le Papier Studio where I learned about a wonderful new thing they are offering. A return address stamp that could have my silhouette in the center! When I saw it, I knew it was for me! I received the stamp just this past weekend and am so impressed with the quality! I highly recommend all of their things! They can make a personalized silhouette from a picture or you can choose from one of their own designs. They charge a very reasonable one time fee for a custom silhouette, and then you can use that custom art for all other future projects. It's a big thumbs up from me.

Go and check their site out! I'm very excited about all they do! And now I'm very excited about Christmas and using my stamp! Don't be surprised if you get a letter from me just because!

No comments: