Thursday, November 01, 2007

Pam's Friday Spotlight, it's "really swell"

Of coarse I would have a spotlight about Disney! We love coffee, my husband especially. And my son, John, loves Mickey's "really swell" blend coffee. We try and pick some up for him each time we go. So for $8.95 and a trip to Disneyland you can get this great coffee. It is well worth the trip! But if you can't do a trip right now, click HERE or HERE and order some- of coarse it will cost more than at Disneyland!















Notable quotes:

"Why, this Satan's drink is so delicious that it would be a pity to let the infidels have exclusive use of it. We shall cheat Satan by baptizing it."-Pope Clement VIII.

To Winston Churchill from Nancy Astor, House of Commons member:
"If I were your wife I would poison your coffee!"
From Winston Churchill in response:
"And if I were your husband I would drink it."

No comments: