Saturday, December 15, 2007

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Here's our 2007 Christmas card. I have been so late on my blogging. I do miss checking everyone else's blog. I want to wish you all a very merry Christmas and hope I am able to take some quality time tomorrow and tell how my holiday season has been going. So far I've been healthy with the exception of last week. I had a stressful week at work and ended up not being able to walk. What I mean is that I could walk about the house but was in so much pain and was so stiff that all I could really do is sit around for 2 days. But, today I am feeling better. The older I get the more I realize how strong a disease like M.S. is. And it seems to come on in a vengeful way if I end up getting too stressed out. Anyway, today I feel like I am coming out of it and hopefully I won't fall pray to the viruses that are going around at the moment. I feel in this state I would be vulnerable to them.

No comments: