Wednesday, February 13, 2008

2 Years



Our little CJ turned 2 last week. We decided it would be fun to go to Disneyland! I never need a reason to go there. Truthfully, I would rather go there than anywhere else. I was watching Regis and Kelly this morning and wondering what would I do if I won a trip to one of the exotic places they feature. (This is not really a concern because I never send in a card to be in the game) But, if I did, I don't think I would want the trip. I'd give it to my kids. I mean..why don't they give trips to Disneyland or Disneyworld?

Ok, I digress....it was Cecilia's birthday. We went to Disneyland! Hurray! We had a lovely time. She seemed to like the Subs the best, which surprised me. Other favorite things....ducks in the water on the Rivers of America, steam on the Mark Twain, and all the train whistles. How fun it is to remember the simple things.


Happy Birthday sweetie! We all love you!

No comments: