Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Bitter Orange is Hazmat?


We arrived home today and a package that had this label was on my door step. I was a tad bit freaked out. I figured the government agents were hiding in the bushes. I mean, it says HAZMAT! Completely freaked out we brought it inside. I was a little afraid to open it, but then I thought, the gov. obviously checked it, so it must be ok. If I were mean, I would end the post here. But because I know how hard it is not to open a box (hence the name "Pandora"), this is what was inside

I blame Marti! How can you make Arroz Con Pollo, without it? I guess I need to find another way to get my bitter orange marinade, because I don't want HAZMAT at my door!

2 comments:

Lisa Emrich said...

That is too funny!

Anonymous said...

Okay. That is just hysterical!

It goes right along with your other posts about the Hanford post office. Ha!