Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!


Be sure to watch the flight of the Pardoned Turkeys: Pumpkin and Pecan! The first time ever we can watch LIVE as the turkeys board Untied Turkey One to their destination of DISNEYLAND! Where Pumpkin will be the grand marshal of the Thanksgiving Day Parade! They will live our the rest of their lives at Disneyland just like these did.....


I can't wait to see this years turkeys! Only 2 weeks!!!!!
Happy Thanksgiving to all! My Husband- I love you! You have given me 33+ years of love! No one could have a better husband than I do! My Kids-You all are the light of my life! I love you all (born and acquired kids), doesn't seem like enough to express my feelings! 28+ years full of Children makes me so happy! To my Peanut - Coco Loves You! To my Church, thank you for your love and support for the past 23+ years, you have truly blessed us! And to my friends-thank you for always being there! Your presence in my life cheers me! And to my BFF-Love You MORE! LET IT BEGIN! (the feast)

Oh yeah, I forgot, if you want to see a cool slide show of past presidential pardons, click HERE.

No comments: