Sunday, December 05, 2010

Calvary Chapel App? WWWHHHAAATTT?

I have so many things to say and do. It's December and things are happening. People rushing around. People, like me, are coughing. How is it fair that I got another cold? I just got over a bad sinus infection, then the dreaded sore throat and cough of a new virus came along. But who really wants to read a blog about illness...wait, this is a blog about illness, among other things! Well, this post is not about illness!

I have to brag, as mom's do, about an amazing new app available in the itunes store! My son has been working weeks on an app for our church. He finally received approval on Saturday and now since all the official announcements have been made, I can talk about it!
There it is, on my screen shot! How exciting is this? In all honesty, I'm very proud of my son. Designing an app and receiving approval is not as easy as you might think! And to be one of the few (and I mean few) Calvary Chapels that have an app....well, it's pretty far out! Click on the picture above and it will take you to the app store where, for FREE, you can download a really cool app. It tells you about things going on in our church. Has all the videos we have produced, worship songs, pictures of some of the events our church hosts each year and lots more!
Great work Geno! I love you!
Don't make fun of my folders!

1 comment:

geno said...

--
thanks mom!

i love you too.