Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I won something!

So where have I been? Well, I've been shopping, working, wrapping presents, decorating trees, holding babies, making chocolate covered peanut butter balls with 4 year olds, and basically not blogging. I feel sad about it! As I was checking out my favorite blogs, I noticed something....
I won something!

That's right! Merry Christmas to me! I entered a contest on Artist Maria Soto Robbins blog! Wow! I already own several of her pieces and have given a couple as gifts. I love her art and jewelry. Click on the pin and it will go to her blog.

If you would like to get your own works of art, jewelry or cards you can find them here. Thank you Maria. Can't wait to see what you do next! This way more than makes up for not winning a pendant on my BFF's blog!

No comments: