Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Hello!

It has been so long since I've really blogged.  So I almost thought I would close the whole site down.  Mostly, I figured faithful readers had decided I was gone.  I'm here, but through some changes in my life and health I haven't felt much like blogging.

My M.S. has progressed to the Secondary Progressive phase, which means I really don't have too many attacks I just seem to be getting steadily worse. I did have a brain stem attack last year which has left me with residual left side numbness on my face.  A very annoying side effect, however it is kind of a warning sign.  If I get too overheated it grows numb and I know it's time to slow down or at least get cool!

This past year my daughter and her husband got a divorce.  This has proven to be a very stressful life event.  Our little CJ, who has been a big part of my blog here does not come as often to visit.  But when we do get to see her we try and keep her in touch with her cousins.  Yes I said cousins!  We had another beautiful Grandson since the last time I really posted.  His name is Ezekiel. He's that blue eyed beauty on the bottom right corner.  His brother, as you can see, is a mischievous little guy! They all make me so happy.

So to recap, I'm here trying to manage the stress that normal life brings and trusting The Lord to work everything out for my good and His glory.

I plan to go back to blogging about my simple pleasures.  Hope you are still out there.

No comments: