Friday, April 24, 2015

I've been away for a long while.  Since then I have started making jewelry.  I like how it consumes me and is a creative outlet.

Yes, I still have MS.  And it has been progressing.  I don't like focusing on that fact.  Instead I focus on jewelry.  I want to be a designer who works at my own pace.  Many people tell me I should open a shop.  I do have a couple of things on Etsy.  But, I really don't want to be a mass producer.  Instead, I want to enjoy what I do and bless others by offering unique items at a reasonable price.

Being a Pastors Wife, I don't want to, "get rich"  so to say, but offer prices that maybe the less advantaged people can buy and feel good about the quality.  I use sterling silver and fine silver in my designs.  And offer the pieces at cost or maybe a little more.  For me, it is a wonderful way to focus on things that are wonderful rather than the fact that I have a disease that hinders me.  


My BFF is offering a favorite necklace I make on her blog.  Check it out and maybe you will win!
Click HERE to win.

And if you would like me to something special for you, shoot me off an e-mail and let me know what you are thinking and I will love to come up with something extra special for you.  If you would like to see some of my items, look at my facebook site Pandora Lee Originals.


No comments: