Thursday, March 01, 2007

I can live for a few more days!

I just received our shipment of Gourmet Spanish Coffee! I can continue on another few days! It is late tonight and I really want a cup of cappuccino, but I wouldn't be able to sleep. So I am sitting here dreaming of my delicious cup that my husband makes for me around 7:30. Then we are hoping go to the big dog show that happens each year. I see that only 4 Shibas are entered. I guess they are just not that popular here. Then we will run a couple of errands (Friday is our day off). When we do get home I will have another wonderfully made cappuccino. Out of these beans that are 100% treated with a sugar coating! Can't you just smell it?

If you haven't tried this, you really should! I feel you are really missing a great joy in life. In the morning I will add the picture of the cappuccino with the wonderful foamed milk! When you see
that you will want to have your own!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just received our coffee shipment from them on Friday! Café con Leche, here I come! =D