Saturday, May 05, 2007

Passed along

My son and his wife moved into a new apartment this week. It is smaller so they had a couple of things they couldn't fit. So, I got to benefit! This cute rack was originally my daughter and son-in-law's and they had passed it on to my son. Anyway, I used it to break up the space between the kitchen and the dining room. I think it turned out quite nicely!

The only problem I can foresee is that there is going to be a lot of dust. Living in a predominately farming community, there is always dust. And since we are in a drought, it is really dusty. Oh well...you can't see the dust now. (and especially not in pictures! I'm a big fan of passing along things. Maybe I like the idea of something old getting a new life and appreciation!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your home.
Not only is it warm and welcoming, but there are treasures at every turn.
You are the BEST!